One thing I can not get enough of is clothing for my kids. It is like an addiction for me to find really cute outfits that also stand up to the test of kids. I am also a huge fan of anything from Winnie the Pooh. Which is why I was super excited when presented with the opportunity to review a Disney Baby Bodysuit.
About Disney Baby Bodysuits
* Disney Baby Bodysuits are made of 100% soft cotton.
* The first infant bodysuit to feature a patented grow-with-me design, with two rows of snaps to ensure extended use as baby grows.
* Label Free for no irritation or scratching of skin.
* Envelope neck to make it easier to get over baby’s head.
* Extra stitching to make Disney baby bodysuits durable to MANY washes.
I was excited when my Disney baby bodysuit arrived since it was two of my favourite things. A totally cute outfit for my son and Winnie the Pooh. I also can’t forget that it is super breathable which is fantastic since we are having a very humid summer this year.
I found the Disney baby bodysuit to be a great fit. At the time of this picture we are wearing on the bigger size of 6-9 month clothing. I received a 9 month suit and this is done up on the smaller setting of clasps. You can see that it is still a comfortable loose fit so thanks to the extended row of clasps we should be able to wear this outfit longer than other outfits that don’t grow with your child.
We have washed the item a few times and the design has still not faded and the item looks brand new. I am very happy with the Disney Baby bodysuit and look forward to Little Brother wearing it a lot more before he grows out of it.
Disclaimer: I was provided with the product in exchange for this review. As always all opinions are my own.