Becoming a new mom is the most amazing event. This book celebrates the physical, emotional, and spiritual experience of having a child and creating a family. New and expectant moms will delight in these heartwarming, insightful, and humorous stories about raising babies and toddlers. This book is full of stories by other moms sharing the wonders of early motherhood, from waiting for the baby, whether through pregnancy, adoption, or surrogacy, to those early weeks and first few years, and everything in between!
Purchase Chicken Soup for the Soul: New Moms from Amazon today.
Chicken Soup for the Soul: New Moms could have have picked a better time to arrive. Not only is Mother’s Day around the corner but I also sit here three and a half years into being a mother to Little Man and baby #2 on the way. The past three years have flown by and reading Chicken Soup for the Soul: New Moms brought all the memories rushing back to me.
So many of these stories I could relate to and feel like NO I was not alone and NO I will not be alone as I experience everything with baby #2.
Another favourite of mine with the Chicken Soup for the Soul series is the quotes that they insert before each story. So many of them stick with me after I have read them. One in particular in the New Moms edition resonated with me so much that I had to stop reading and come share it on facebook. “Just because you become a mom, it doesn’t mean you’re ever grown up enough to stop needing a mother of your own.” I found this to hit close to home because I am always calling my mom for her input or advice on one thing or another. It is a good thing I have free long distance or we would be very poor.
I would recommend this book to any mom or mom-to-be.
Winners have been contacted and confirmed!
3 lucky readers of Nolie’s Place will win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: New Moms.
- Giveaway closes May 8th, 2011 at 8 p.m. EST.
- Open to Canada and US .
- Can only win once per household.
- Winner will be chosen via And The Winner Is plugin. In the event of plugin failure random.org will be used.
- Winner will have 48 hours to reply to my e-mail or a new winner will be chosen.
- For more information on the rules and how to enter my giveaways visit the quick video tutorial I made – How to Enter a Blog Giveaway
Mandatory Entry (Must complete before doing optional entries.)
- Visit Chicken Soup for the Soul and leave a comment telling me what other title you would like to read.
Optional Entries (Must leave a comment for each optional entry that you do as winner is picked from the comments.)
- Subscribe to my blog via RSS reader or via e-mail and confirm your subscription.
- Sign up for my monthly newsletter and confirm your subscription.
- Follow on Google Friend Connect
- Like me on Facebook.
- Follow @NoliesPlace on twitter.
- Follow @chickensoupsoul on twitter.
- Tweet about this giveaway using the following tweet. (Can be done once daily, leave link to your tweet or it will be deleted. See tutorial on how to get the link.)
[tweetbox width="450" height="50" label="Tweet This!" content="Win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: New Moms #giveaway - %u (via @NoliesPlace)"]
I did receive a free copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: New Moms in exchange for this post.