101 Stories about All the Ages and Stages of Our Feline Family Members
From kittenhood through the twilight years, our feline companions continually bring joy, love, and laughter to the lives of their “staff.” This collection of 101 new stories captures the experience of living through the natural life cycle with our cats — from the laugh-out-loud antics of kittens and tear-your-hair-out escapades of teenage cats to the more mature adult years and final stages of life. Stories cover each age and stage with all the fun, frustrations, special bonds and routines involved. The book also holds a special chapter about grieving and recovery when our feline friends leave us.
101 Stories about All the Ages and Stages of Our Canine Companions
It’s a dog’s life. This collection of 101 new stories focuses on all the memorable ages and stages of our lovable canines’ lives. Starting in puppyhood and covering a range of middle and senior years to the twilight and end when our dear friends leave us, this book captures the entire experience of living through the natural life cycle with our dogs. All dog lovers will laugh, cry, and recognize themselves and their furry friends in these heartwarming and inspiring stories of puppy antics, teenage rebellion, adapting to an aging dog and, finally, having to say goodbye.
Congratulations to Chantale and Mama Zen on winning a copy of your choice.
1 lucky reader of Nolie’s Place will win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Dog’s Life and 1 lucky reader will win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Cat’s Life.
- Giveaway closes May 27th, 2011 at 8 p.m. EST.
- Open to Canada and US .
- Can only win once per household.
- Winner will be chosen via And The Winner Is plugin. In the event of plugin failure random.org will be used.
- Winner will have 48 hours to reply to my e-mail or a new winner will be chosen.
- For more information on the rules and how to enter my giveaways visit the quick video tutorial I made – How to Enter a Blog Giveaway
Mandatory Entry (Must complete before doing optional entries.)
- Leave a comment telling me which one you would like to win.
Optional Entries (Must leave a comment for each optional entry that you do as winner is picked from the comments.)
- Subscribe to my blog via RSS reader or via e-mail and confirm your subscription.
- Sign up for my monthly newsletter and confirm your subscription.
- Follow on Google Friend Connect
- Like me on Facebook.
- Follow @NoliesPlace on twitter.
- Follow @chickensoupsoul on twitter.
- Tweet about this giveaway using the following tweet. (Can be done once daily, leave link to your tweet or it will be deleted. See tutorial on how to get the link.)
[tweetbox width=”450″ height=”50″ label=”Tweet This!” content=”Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Dog’s Life and My Cat’s Life #giveaway – %u (via @NoliesPlace)”]
I did receive a free copy of each book featured in this giveaway in exchange for this post.