When Tobei and I started planning our wedding we were planning the typical wedding. Church wedding followed by dinner and dancing in a reception room at a hotel. We were looking at around $10,000 after all was said and done. Not only was this totally not us but we have kids and can think of better places to spend our money.
One evening I sat down and googled intimate weddings Ottawa and came across From This Day Forward. That night I changed our entire wedding. I found the wedding that would be stress free, budget friendly, elegant, intimate and totally us.
From This Day Forward has 3 different packages that you can choose from.
- Blissful Love – I like to call this one the short and sweet wedding. You get use of the venue for 1.5 hours so that you can have your ceremony followed by some mingling with your guests.
- Enchanting Hearts – This is the package Tobei and I went with. We had the venue for 2.5 hours. After the ceremony our guests were served champagne and their was a fruit along with coffee and tea for our guests to enjoy.
- Majestic Elegance – The grand pumba so to speak. You get everything that is included in the other packages plus flowers for the wedding party, hors d’oeuvres and you have the venue for 4 hours. The perfect amount of time for that small intimate wedding.
Included in all packages
- Pre-decorated setting
- Use of the bridal suite to get ready before hand
- Use of the sound system and plasma screen
- Wedding Co-ordinator which I totally recommend her, she is AMAZING
- Seating for up to 48 people
- Set up and clean up
There are also A La Carte options and Izabella will help you co-ordinate everything. If something isn’t included in your package just ask and she will probably be able to help you out. We even had her arrange our cake for us so we had nothing to worry about on the day of except to show up.
If you are looking for a stress free intimate wedding in Ottawa on a budget I highly recommend contacting From This Day Forward.
*I was not compensated in any way for this post. From This Day Forward earned this post by the amazing service they provided us leading up to and on our wedding day.