Last week I invited you to learn 5 things about me from walking through my house. This week Trisha over at MomDot has another fun carnival idea to show you 5 things I could not live without daily. Hopefully you are enjoying learning about me as I am enjoying these carnivals.
5 Things I Could Not Live Without Daily
1. My Keurig machine. I think if I didn’t have to share a bed with Tobei I would let this machine sleep in the bed. Quick, yummy and hot coffee meets me in seconds every single morning.
2. Pistachios. My favourite snack of all time. It’s a sad day when I run out.
3. My iPhone. It is with me everywhere I go. I always got to be in the know or checking on the weather. It even charges right beside my bed at night.
4. My Laptop. Once upon a time I hated laptops. In fact I still prefer my desktop. However my laptop allows me to still be online and blog while the kids are awake.
5. My PVR. I hate commercials with a passion. Thanks to the PVR I can record my shows and watch them when I want. This also means I can fast forward commercials. I never watch a show live anymore. I will watch it an hour later just so I can skip commercials. I also never have to remember when my shows are on since they are all programmed. The PVR does all the work for me and my favourite shows magically appear in to the be watched list.